Hello, my name is Stacey, I believe in the power of restorative counseling, and I am dedicated to supporting others towards identifying and pursuing their desired goals. My goal is to provide an individualized approach with a warm, empathic style. I seek to build a solid therapeutic relationship in which clients can feel safe, be authentic, and experience personalized growth. I have been in the mental health field for approximately four years and the education field for over 20 years. I earned my Bachelor’s degree in Human Development and Family Studies with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education from Penn State University. I later went on to earn my Master’s in Counseling from Messiah University. I have a passion for helping others and an innate desire to understand people and how they think, feel, and act. As we spend time together, I will employ various techniques of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Person-Centered Therapy, and Narrative Therapy. Healing my own personal challenges with trauma and anxiety, I believe holistic healing is imperative to an individual’s overall well-being and can be a conduit of change.
- Bachelor of Science in Behavioral Health, Penn State University, August/2009
- Master of Arts in Counseling, Messiah University, December/2022
- Member of Mu Chi Alpha Honor Society, Messiah University Chi Sigma Iota Chapter
- K-12 PA Certified School Counselor, 2022
Professional Memberships & Affiliations:
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Pennsylvania Counseling Association (PCA)
- American School Counseling Association (ASCA)
- Chi Sigma Iota (CSI) | Counseling International Honor Society
My schedule is kept busy with a family I adore, traveling, and seeking challenges that push me beyond my comfort zone. In my adventures I find excitement, growth, and memories that last a lifetime! Elanor Rosevelt said it best, the purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.