Pronouns: She/ Hers
Hello! My name is Alexandra but I go by Alē (pronounced Allie). As a counselor, I feel that the most important thing we can do is build a rapport and solid foundation with our client that provides a feeling of safety and trustworthiness. By providing this safe space, it allows for clients to process and work through whatever challenges or barriers they are facing. I like to use various techniques within counseling sessions that consist of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Person-Centered Therapy, or Narrative Therapy depending on the need of the client. I have been a Professional School Counselor since 2017 and have work primarily with children and adolescents.
- Individual and group therapy sessions provided to children, teens, and adults.
- Co-facilitator of weekly teenLGBTQIA+ support group that meets Mondays 6:00pm-7:00pm.
- Alē is currently working under the supervision of Dr. Tish Weikel, NCC LPC ACS C-DBT.
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology, Millersville University, May 2014
- Minor: Gerontology
- Masters of Education in School Counseling, Shippensburg University, December 2016
- Masters of Education in Special Education (Academic and Behavioral Supports, Penn State University, May 2020
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Counselor Education and Supervision, Capella University, Expected Graduation May 2026
Licenses, Certificates, and Awards
- Professional School Counselor, Educational Specialist II
- Member of:
I enjoy surrounding myself with my family and friends who bring joy to my life. I like to spend time with my two cats, Lily and Little John, and my dog Maple. In my free time, I like to spend time in nature with the breeze, smells, and peaceful noises.