Pronouns: He/Him, and They/Them
Welcome to Phoenix, I identify as a non-binary trans man and have M.S. in Counseling. Thank you for letting me embark on your life journey and I look forward to getting to know you. In the past I’ve worked with teens and adolescents going through depression, anxiety, sexual assault (offender and survivor), relationship issues, trauma, gender identity, sexual orientation and LGBTQIA+. I’m open to providing services to all ages, family and couple counseling
As a counselor I provide a non-judgmental and safe space to talk about issues and concerns in your life. I believe in narrative stories where my client takes charge of telling, writing, and rewriting their own stories. I believe that through talking about emotions, thoughts, and behaviors and working to have healthy coping mechanism skills that will help you grow to be your best self. I am an open-minded person who loves working with people from varied backgrounds and I value our differences.
- Individual Therapy: All ages
- LGBTQIA+ Populations
- Adolescents and Teenagers age 11-18
- Therapy for survivors of sexual assault
- Couples Therapy
- MS. in Counseling concentration in College Counseling and Student Affairs from Shippensburg University, December 2021.
- BS. in Corporate Communications from Central Penn College, March 2018.
In my personal time, I love road trips, traveling, hiking, kayaking, exercising, and reading books.